Oxy Lube 201 - OXYGEN COMPATIBLE GREASE - 20g Syringe
The Oxy Lube 201 is an oxygen compatible lubricant and was designed for use with all types of life support systems, including open and closed circuit diving apparatus.
Oxy Lube 201 greases are based on perfluoropolyether (PFPE) fluids and an inorganic thickener; Oxy Lube 201 was specially developed for the diving industry for the assembly of “O” rings and valve components.
The product is not tacky like some of the other PFPE greases and provides a thin film of lubricant.
- Diving and life support systems industry for the assembly of “O” rings and valve components
- Static and dynamic seals. threads, swivels, valve stems, adjusting screws, bearings, fittings;
- Quick disconnects and hyperbaric chambers
- Applications requiring a wide temperature range and oxygen compatibility
Features and Benefits
- Non Tacky
- Wide Temperature Range; –70˚C to + 130˚C
- Oxygen Safe
- Unaffected by acids, alkalis, oxygen and chlorine
- BAM rating – 100 Bar
- Used by APEKS on all their regulators.
- NLGI Number 1
- Worked Penetration 295-340 (mm-1)
- Oil Separation ( 30 hrs @66˚C) 5%
- Thickener Inorganic thickener
- Base oil viscosity: @ 20˚C 25 cSts
- Base Fluid Oxygen Impact Test 100 bar
We offer exchanges and returns within 30 days on most products that are returned in perfect and unused condition in original packaging, unless they are special order or produced specifically for you. For more details please consult our Returns Policy Returns Policy