Apeks Lifeline Spool - 45m
The Apeks LifeLine Spools are inspired by technical diving but they are very versatile tools and they can be used in a range of diving applications from sending up your SMB to setting your guidelines.
The flared sides are easy to grip which improves deployment and winding.
The body is made from durable, yet delightfully lightweight anodised aluminium alloy with high visibility line for those low light diving conditions and with a super tough leader and swivel as standard, the LifeLine spool comes in three sizes and bright colours and is complemented by a range of line markers and cookies.
All spools come with a double ended stainless steel bolt snap.
- Unique flared design to allow ease of winding whilst wearing gloves and an outer grip for ease of use.
- A large diameter centre hole for use in cold water whilst wearing gloves.
- Colour coded to allow ease of identification of each size.
- High quality, high visibility line.
- Rugged construction.
- High tensile line leader to avoid damage to main line when 'tying off'.
- Line swivel to prevent line entanglement and twisting.
- Machined from one piece of aircraft grade aluminium.
- Anodised coating.
- Spool is not over-wound, enabling additional line to be added if required.
- Includes stainless steel bolt snap.
- Designed and manufactured in the UK.
- Line is sewn instead of tied to increase strength.
- Orange line, best for low light conditions.
- Easy-release pull tabs.
|Materials:||Spool: Anodised Aluminium T6061 Alloy|
|Swivel: Nickel Plated Brass|
|Boltsnap: 316 Stainless Steel|
We offer exchanges and returns within 30 days on most products that are returned in perfect and unused condition in original packaging, unless they are special order or produced specifically for you. For more details please consult our Returns Policy Returns Policy